Preliminaries: VMax Solutions(Hereinafter called VMax), is a Web Presence Provider. The purpose of this Service Agreement / Service Contract “the Agreement”, “AUP” “Service Contract” is to specify the terms, conditions, and obligations which a customer agrees to accept by the his, her or its conduct of using the Services of VMax for the registration and renewal of the registration of a domain name, or by opening an account for any of its services with VMax for such purpose.
a: “you”,”your”, “customer” and “Subscriber” refer to each customer, that is, each person who avails or subscribes for any of Services from VMax. or www.VMaxindia.com and its websites (www.VMax.solutions, www.vwebguru.com, www.VMaxsms.com )
b: “Services” refers to the domain services, shared hosting services, dedicated servers, or provided by us as offered through VMax.
c: “Account” means a wholesale account opened with VMax for the registration of domain names and the payment for such registrations;
d: "Advance Account" refers to the credit balance maintained by the Customer with the VMax
This Agreement explains our obligations to you, and explains your obligations to us, for various Services. By using our Services, you have agreed to establish an account with us for such Services. When you use your account, or permit someone else to use it for any purpose whatsoever (whether or not we are notified of your having given authorization to such third party to use your account), this Agreement covers such use and the service sought or rendered. By opening an account with M/s. VMax e-Solutions India Pvt Ltd. or by using any Services under this Agreement you acknowledge that you have read, and you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement, and any pertinent rules or policies that are or may be published by us. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should not proceed to place any information of any kind on VMax’s servers. Also VMax reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer’s access to any or all services provided, at any time, or when VMax decides that the account has been inappropriately used or otherwise.
Services are provided/activated only up on 100% payment received in advance. All renewal payments of web hosting or domain name or any other recurring service/product, if any required to be made in advance to next due date of such service/product in order to have continued services. If in case VMax do not get renewal payments timely then in such case VMax reserves the right to suspend / terminate any services or web hosting account or domain name with or without prior notice. VMax will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation for such suspend / termination case.
VMax reserves the right to impose a re-activation fee for those accounts which have been suspended due to reason non-payment of bills exceeded more than 3 days.
Invoices will be generated and send via email only and you as a customer is responsible to keep your billing ac holder email id up to date so that you can have all invoices in soft copy format to your such billing ac holder email id with VMax on time. We will not be responsible for Results if you fails to Update You Email ID up to date on Time.
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from VMax in advance of the time period during which such services are provided or as per the payment terms of the service opted for, whichever is applicable. You agree that all setup fees if any are non-refundable once setup is completed.
(1) All payments have to be drawn in favor of VMax, payable at the location of the office of VMax from where the service is bought. VMax shall not be responsible for payments drawn in any other name or location.
Payments are accepted only in the form of crossed Demand Drafts, Cheques, Net banking, debit/credit cards via our partner payment gateway, or thru International Credit Cards via Paypal payment gateway.
(2) It shall be our endeavor to set-up the web hosting accounts, SMS/Voicecall account(s), domain name(s) registration, reseller hosting account(s), vps server(s), dedicated server(s) etc with in 7 working days of the receipt of completed form along with the payment (realization). If however, there is a delay for any unforeseen circumstances, the clients are requested to kindly bear with us. Additional or customized services are available at extra cost as applicable and mentioned in the hosting scheme.
You accept that your account may be temporarily or permanently suspended without any prior notice or information to you in any event of non payment from your side for any of VMax ‘s services.
VMax reserves the right to Accept or Decline any Services / Service’s payments according to its choice, Geographic origins and Past Work Experience. If your services is declined in such matter by VMax your full refund will be issued by VMax within 14 Business days.
(3) VMax will credit all payments received to the Customer’s Account held with VMax after deducting all bank charges, processing charges and any other charges which VMax may choose to levy upon its sole discretion, within reasonable time of receiving the credit in VMax's Account. The exchange rate will be determined by VMax through a reasonable source. The exchange rate determined by VMax shall be undisputable.
(5)VMax process all order manually thus it may take few hours to few days time to have all orders manually processed depending upon various factors and VMax will not be responsible for any renewal related issue in case customer made the payments at emergency of last day or last week of expiry and customer shall be fully responsible for any kind of such related renewal or expiry related issues in order to ensure timely renewal customer must not wait for last date or last week of the expiry month instead for timely renewal they must make payments and renewal completed in advance instead of waiting for last date or last week. VMax will not be liable for any kind of losses, damanages or compenstations related to any domain name or web hosting ac deletion.
Customer shall feel free to contact us at support@VMaxindia.com for any kind of any new order processing or renewal order processing related issues in case their renewal or new service or new purchase order is not processed due to any kind of reason for more than 72 hours from VMax side for any reason.
(6) In the event that the Customer charges back a payment made via Credit Card or the payment instrument sent by the Customer bounces due to Lack of Funds or any other Reason, then
(i) VMax has the right to terminate this agreement with immediate effect and without any notice.
(ii) VMax in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may delete, suspend, deny, cancel, modify, take ownership of or transfer any or all of the Orders placed by the Customer, as well as stop / suspend / delete / transfer any Orders currently being processed.
(iii) VMax in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may Transfer all Orders placed by the Customer to any other Customer, or under VMax's account.
(iv) VMax in its ABSOLUTE and UNFETTERED SOLE DISCRETION may levy reasonable additional charges for the processing of the Charge-back / Payment Reversal in addition to actual costs of the same.
(v) Any negative balance in the Customers Advance Account shall become immediately payable
(vi) VMax shall have the right to initiate any legal proceedings against the Customer to recover any such liabilities.
(1) All pricing in this Agreement as well as every Customer Product Agreement Extension refers to the price at which the Customer may Purchase the corresponding VMax Product. This is excluding taxes, surcharges or any other costs.
(2) VMax may at any time change the price of any VMax Product with reasonable notification to the Customer.
(1) All Clear Balance pending in the Advance Account maybe reimbursed fully to the Customer, on request of the Customer. Such Request must be sent to VMax in the manner prescribed by VMax.
(2) All bank charges applicable and a reasonable processing fee will be deducted from this amount. All Refunds and Reimbursements will take up to 30 Business Days from the date of receipt of the request, to process.
(3) VMax will not be responsible for any differences in the reimbursement amount due to Fluctuation in International Currency rates. VMax will determine in its sole discretion appropriate conversion rates for currency exchange
(4) VMax will not refund any amount that has already been paid by the Customers for any services under any circumstances.
(1) Customer shall pay all applicable fees/advances as per the Payment Terms and Conditions set out in above said “Payment Terms and Conditions”
(2)VMax will charge a non-refundable fee for an Order unless stated otherwise in any Product Agreement Extension. The applicable fees will be displayed in the Client Area/Customer Control Panel or on the VMax Website and during the Ordering Process. Annual Renewal Prices for web hosting/ domain name registration / reseller hosting / website designing / web development / ecommerce website development / seo services and other services or products offered by VMax are subject to change but such price changes (if any) would be applicable only from next billing cycle for such product/ service which is already purchased by customer from VMax in past. Any such revision or change will be binding and effective immediately on posting of the revision in the Client area or on the VMax Website or on notification to the Customer via email to the Customer
JurisdictionThe laws of the Republic of India shall govern this agreement
Changes to the TOPVMax reserves the right to revise its policies/ terms of services at any time without notice and any party/client/customer/subscriber have no right to object on it.
AcknowledgementBy placing, hiring and continuing to maintain or place information at VMax’s servers you are stating and acknowledging that you have read the aforementioned terms and conditions and that you understand such terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
In case of violation of our terms of service as noted on this page, VMax reserves the right in its sole reasonable discretion including assessment of additional standard charges, disconnection or discontinuance of any and all services, or termination of such service account with or without prior notice. VMax will not be responsible for any loss and damages or compensation for such suspend / termination case.